Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ennui in NY

Hey!  whoa.... this is my virgin blog experience.  No I can show the world that I have an opinion or take pictures of what i am wearing for people to comment on!

I will be in Providence June 10th to July 17th,  working with this woman from RISD to start up this (sort of)non profit business/consignment shop  called Waste Not Want Not.  We will be taking second hand clothing and redesigning, redoing, embellishing, whatever  and selling them boutique style.  I believe the store is going to be on Westminister.  If any one wants to submit anything, they will get 50% of the money and the rest (after necessary expenses) goes towards selected charities.  score!

Other than that kinda bored right now.  Working. Sleeping.  Jogging for half a block and then remembering that I hate jogging. 

Hope all is well with you guys!

Susannah  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment