Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adding Writers to the Blog

I think I sent this to everyone, but I'll post it to the blog as well.

Everyone should be able to sign into the blog using the admin account (this one) - I sent out the login info, let me know if you want it again. 

However, it's also useful to be able to post from your own account. To do this, you can invite yourself from the admin account. Go to "Settings" and "Permissions", and put in your email address to send an invite to yourself. From there you should be able to set up your own account to sign in with. 

If you want, I'm also happy to send you an invite if you give me your email address. 

Let me know if you have any ideas for this blog! You should be able to change the colors, etc by signing into the admin account, so feel free. 

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment